Complaint Review: PCDI

• Submitted: Fri, March 25, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 31, 2005

• Reported By:MI Michigan
PCDI
430 TECHNOLOGY PARKWAY NORCROSS, Georgia U.S.A.

PCDI EDUCATION DIRECT ripoff NORCROSS Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: Correction - PCDI and Education Direct are not one and the same company. Education Direct is a very reputable company

I have been a student at PCDI for about three month. Since I started this course I've had probelms from the beginning.

First the grades I received never came back correct, and when I emailed them it took them around two weeks to respond. Finally when I decided to call they would say it was a computer error, and the problem would be tooken care, and when I called back it never was solved. Week after week they said I was failing and I wasn't. It turned out they was sending me the wrong grades, because they was grading for a old book, not the current one.

Then after I thought I completed book 1, they send me another book, and that was also considered as book one, I called and they was they updated the course, and I have to start all over again, and the 100% grade I received on 4 lessons are going to be erased. Around 2 weeks later I receive another book saying thats the updated book, and this was the same book I had from the beginning. When I called the staff was rude, and said if cancel I would pay a termination fee of over $300, which is ridulous, when for first of all I never received no help from the beginning, and second of all I never received the correct material. A day after I canceled they called two times where is there money for the cancellation fee, and I'm not planning to pay nothing, for something that was their fault, and not mine.

I'm pregnant, trying to bring in extra money into the household, and I always wanted a career in the travel field, and all my dreams have to be put on hold again, because of the confusion and frustration this course has brought me.

Danielle
MI, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2005 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCDI/NORCROSS-Georgia-30092/PCDI-EDUCATION-DIRECT-ripoff-NORCROSS-Georgia-136400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCDI

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Andrea - (U.S.A.)

The report is titled PCDI Education Direct. PCDI and Education Direct are not one and the same company. Education Direct is part of Thompson Education Direct. This company also produces and sells textbooks for schools. They are a very reputable company. This is to clarify the difference between the two companies.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Andrea - (U.S.A.)