• Report: #195859

Complaint Review: PCDI

• Submitted: Sat, June 10, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, June 10, 2006

• Reported By:vista California
430 Technology Parkway Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

PCDI - Ashworth College - James Madison High School Ripoff Dishonest lies fraud scam ripoff uncompetent Norcross Georgia

Where do I start with PCDI? I was looking for information on becoming an electrician, I stumbled on their site, signed up for "more information". Two days later I recieve a phone call from PCDI.

The woman first started by asking for my name, then proceeded to name off exactly where I lived, then asked me for my credit card info! I declined. I specifically told her I wasn't ready to enter into the program. She said no problem, I could sign up and get the one time bonus 20% off tuition if I put 5 bucks down. I agreed.

Days later I get a book in the mail, followed by a bill days later. During the month I recieved countless letters and mail from PCDI, some trying to persuade me into joining, others thanking me for joining. I put them all in a pile which reached 2 inches thick.

The day the bill was due I called up PCDI and stated I wanted to pay the bill and cancel the service. The guy told me I needed to talk to someone else.

Long story short, I ended up having to wait 3 weeks, went through ~15 incompetent employees who couldn't answer my questions or fix my problems, who hung up on me, and I wrote a letter to them, which was never responded back to.

This is a terrible company who outright lied to me in order to get me on their plan, and who wouldn't cancel me even though i never had a contract with them. Then called the collection agency trying to get me to pay what i didn't owe, and billing me different values, they only wanted money. Digusting company. Their employees are trained to scam.

Don't believe me? Call them and ask about their cancellation policy, they will ask you for your phone number first, then they will attempt to call you until you sign up.

sorry i didn't go into detail, im sick of talking about this company and i already spent too much time on them. in the end it did get resolved, but only because i never signed any of their contracts so they had no grounds to send me books or bills. even then it took 3 weeks to get through to someone who actually knew what was going on. i hope i saved someone the stress they caused me.

Vista, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2006 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCDI/Norcross-Georgia-30092-3406/PCDI-Ashworth-College-James-Madison-High-School-Ripoff-Dishonest-lies-fraud-scam-ripof-195859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCDI