Complaint Review: PCDI

• Submitted: Tue, February 07, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 07, 2006

• Reported By:Toomsboro Georgia
PCDI
430 Technology Parkway Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

PCDI - Professional Career Development Institute ripoff, promised refund but then changed their minds, horrible people! Norcross Georgia

When I first heard of PCDI I thought it would be a good program to do since I had alot of free time since I had graduated school & wasn't working (i was pregnant). I first signed up on the bridal consulting program...I told the representative lady that I wasn't completely sure that I wanted to do it yet & she said that that was fine that I could change my mind at any time & get a full refund as long as I wasn't halfway done (10 lessons) & as long as I sent the books back.

Well I decided that I wanted to switch from Bridal consulting to small business management. They said that was fine & that i'd get my payment of $29.00 refunded to me. I never received the refund & when I called them to ask them where it was they told me that they have no record of my ever being in that program. & they told me what must have happened is it got credited to my new program. Which I didn't tell them to do, but I know that didn't happen because I haven't had it deducted from my balance.

When I decided that this program wasn't what I thought it was I decided to get out of it & get my full refund that was promised to me to begin with. They said that I had completed lessons so that meant that I could not get a refund & in order to withdrawl I'd have to pay $180.00 dollars. JUST TO GET OUT OF THE PROGRAM! They lied to me! I was specifically told that I could change my mind at any time & get a full refund! I want my money back I've paid about $150.00 already & I refuse to pay MORE MONEY just to be out of the program.

Please DON'T SIGN UP FOR THIS FAKE SCHOOL!!!!!
I could go on & on all day about it's problems!

Casey
Toomsboro, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2006 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCDI/Norcross-Georgia-30092-3406/PCDI-Professional-Career-Development-Institute-ripoff-promised-refund-but-then-changed-175195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCDI