• Report: #198047

• Submitted: Sun, June 25, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, June 25, 2006

• Reported By:bardstown Kentucky
P.C.D.I.
Professional Career Development Institute 430 Technology Parkway Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

P.C.D.I., Ashworth College ripoff, no call backs, fakes, liars, unwilling to help Norcross Georgia

Well I have been taking these courses through pcdi for a month or so and every time I call them I never get called back. They give 1 yr. to finish your course, but I am stuck on a certain thing in chapter 4 and no one wants to help me get finished. I have made my payments on time and have been very complaint. Now I want them to hold up their end of the deal. I am working on a Microsoft visual basic program and it's rather complicated without help. All I'm asking for is to get finished so I can go on to something else. I had planned on taking other courses through them just to get ahead in life, but after I saw how they treat their customers I will probably never even mess with them after this . . .

david
bardstown, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2006 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCDI/Norcross-Georgia-30092/PCDI-Ashworth-College-ripoff-no-call-backs-fakes-liars-unwilling-to-help-Norcross-198047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on P.C.D.I.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC