Complaint Review: PCDI

• Reported By:Otis Oregon
PCDI
www.pcdi.com Internet U.S.A.

PCDI rejected emails, on hold for over 2 hours and got no help Internet

I signed up for medical transcription courses in October 2006. I was doing great at first and acing all of my assignments. Then I only had a couple of assignments left.

I emailed in one of my last assignments. It bounced back to me, so I tried over and over. Then I called the school and was on hold for over 2 hours (this isn't easy when you have two young children). Finally someone came on the line and said they couldn't help me...I had to call tech. support.

So, I called tech. support and was on hold for another 2 hours. After I spoke to someone I emailed my assignment and it magically went through. I got it back a few days later and failed, so I tried again. Once again, my emails started bouncing back to me.

So I called tech. support again. After being on hold for 2 hours as usual, they came on the line and told me that the problem was on my end and not theirs and they couldn't help me.

I called my ISP and they could find nothing wrong. I had my brother in law, who is a computer pro come over to help me and all he could come up with was that they were rejecting my emails.

So I called back and was on hold for the mandatory 2 hours. When I got someone on the line I asked for a refund and they told me no because I had completed half the course.

I tried everything to get a refund...I can't afford a lawyer. In October 2007 I got an email from PCDI stating that my time limit was up to complete my course and if I wanted to retake it I would have to pay again. NOT FAIR. I am out over $900 and I cannot afford it!

Selina
Otis, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2008 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCDI/internet/PCDI-rejected-emails-on-hold-for-over-2-hours-and-got-no-help-Internet-304976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCDI