• Report: #203587

• Submitted: Sun, July 30, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 30, 2006

• Reported By:Huntington Beach California
PCFS MORTAGE - PROVIDENT BANK
4221 International Parkway Suite 150 Georgia, Ohio U.S.A.

PCFS MORTAGE - PROVIDENT BANK PCFS MORTGAGE PROVIDENT BANK HOMEOWNERS WORST NIGHTMARE ripoff Georgia Ohio

PCFS/ Provident bank has caused emotional stress and hardship which has drastically effected my emotional, financial and physical well being and the abillity to obtain and continue to satify my responsibility of full amount due payments to various creditors which is damaging my creditbility in every asspect of my livelyhood.

Since July of 2003 as planned I have been trying to refinance my house to consolodate finances and take a small amount of the $200,000 equity I have accumulated to continue my new buisness venture. Since that time without success I have exhaused all resoures and have depleted my savings with erroneous charges to my escrow account with forced home owners insurance of $10800.00, double payments to my already covered homeonwner policy, late fees, incorrectly posted mortgage payments to an unapplied column resulting in a letter of attempt to collect a debt for non payment otherwise they would take court action to forclose.

Under Stress and duress I paid in dispute $5400.00 as well as fees incurred to obtain an attorney who will no longer represent my case due to the response he has seen thus far by PCFS charades and the thousands of dollars it will take to continue - and that was just the beginning of 3 years of hell.

In the end I lost my house and now its about principle - something needs to be done. PCFS, PROVIDENT BANK and ALL OTHER BANKS WHO PRAY ON HOMEOWNERS ITS ABOUT MONEY AND GREED. THIS WAS MY HOME, MY LIFE, MY EVERYTHING AND NO ONE HAS DONE A FU**ING THING TO STOP IT. EVEN WORSE LET THEM CONTINUE FOR YEARS, HOW MANY COMPLAINTS, HOW MANY HOMES, HOME MANY LIVES HAVE TO BE RUINED.

Agencies Contacted For Assistance:
Office of Thrift Supervison
Department of the Treasury
Equifax,Experian,Trans Union
Legislative Counsel of California
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
California Department of Real Estate
And many others

Dawn
Huntington Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2006 05:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCFS-MORTAGE-PROVIDENT-BANK/Georgia-Ohio/PCFS-MORTAGE-PROVIDENT-BANK-PCFS-MORTGAGE-PROVIDENT-BANK-HOMEOWNERS-WORST-NIGHTMARE-ripo-203587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCFS MORTAGE - PROVIDENT BANK