Complaint Review: PCFS - New Centrey - Litton Loan Service

PCFS - New Centrey - Litton Loan Service
littonloan.com Nationwide U.S.A.

PCFS - New Centrey - Litton Loan Service ripoff Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: contact an attorney

Litton Loan Service is a big rip off. We have been fighting with them for several months. In the beginning we kept sending them money. 2,500 3,000 to get our so call loan back together. Then it started again.

They sent use papers saying that we could do a loan modifacation. We signed all the papers, had them noterized and mailed them back. We have heard nothing. We have sent them payments for 3 months. I have been calling and sometimes I get a voice mail and then I can leave a message, but they still do not call back.

We have not sent any recent payments, thinking they would call us. I have left work numbers and cell phone numbers and still no calls.

We really don't know what to do at this point.

Scott
jasonville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2005 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCFS-New-Centrey-Litton-Loan-Service/nationwide/PCFS-New-Centrey-Litton-Loan-Service-ripoff-Nationwide-162235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCFS - New Centrey - Litton Loan Service

#1 Consumer Suggestion

contact an attorney

AUTHOR: Dahlia - (U.S.A.)

sorry for your unfortuanate ordeal with litton loan servicing. Did you see how many problems and complaints from this company? I am also a victim of litton loan and feel for anyone dealing with them because it's the same thing. I would contact a bank commissioner, news reporter and have them do a national story, and if possible try to re-finance as soon as possible. Also pray, pray, pray!!!! It is so unfortunate that they have been scamming for so long. It's ridiculous!! I've had enough!! If I were you I would keep up with all paperwork and start a litton loan journal with the dates, times, names&titles of who you spoke with and what the subject was about. This is no joke. Please be organized with your paperwork when dealing with litton. Good luck and don't forget to pray!