Complaint Review: PCH (Publishers Clearing House)

• Submitted: Sun, February 17, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 17, 2013

• Reported By: LuckyMeIWon — Waterloo Iowa United States of America
PCH (Publishers Clearing House)
Farm Road Taplow Berks SL6 0PT, Internet United Kingdom
  • Phone: +44 703-199-8651
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

PCH (Publishers Clearing House) Contact Information. Elite Couriers They wanted personal Info which I supplie like phone # & address which was foolhardy on my part. Taplow Berks, United Kingdom Internet

*Consumer Comment: publisher clearing house email of winnings

I received a strange looking 3 line email about 10 days ago telling me that I won a million dollars in a PCH drawing in United Kingdom. That part did seem a bit strange but about that same time I have been playing PCH daily games here in the USA and I thought that was part of the same.

I guess I knew it was a stretch but when your email tells you that you have money coming, your good sense goes right out the window. At that time they asked for my name, address, City, Country, Telephone, Sex, Age & Occupation.

Sunday Feb 17, 2013 I received email #2 with more explicit information on again what they wanted me to send was the items mentioned above and they included the Contact Information for Elite Couriers, Farm Road Taplow Berks SL6 oPT, United Kingdom using their email which they provided.

Oddly enough they included the winning numbers of the lottery which were 47-14-34-85-67-32 and the email ticket number FL 754/22/76.

At this point I decided to do some research and it was at that time that I found "RIPOFF REPORT" and this scam listed and read stories of several folks that had been scammed and had I not found this site and paid funds which would have been a request very soon I would imagine. As they say their's a sucker born every minute and I just about really proved it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCH-Publishers-Clearing-House/internet/PCH-Publishers-Clearing-House-Contact-Information-Elite-Couriers-They-wanted-personal-I-1015846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCH (Publishers Clearing House)

publisher clearing house email of winnings

AUTHOR: julmer - ()

I too have received an email from phc.   Because I am struggling financially i was excited till i googled the carrier company only to find out that other people have recieved the exact same email with the exact same winning number and the exact same email ticket number.   I too don't see how pch can let this go on.  It is cruel very cruel because alot of people are losing everything they have worked for all of their life and many of us are to old to start over again.   There has to be something more that we can do besides writing reports like this .   I do thank everyone that has writing about this fraud because it probably saved me the money that i so desperately need to live on.