Complaint Review: PCH

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: Jennifer — savannah Georgia
PCH
P.O. Box 2905 Kansas City, Kansas USA

PCH PCH James Mallory sent me a letter saying I won 3 million dollars if I send 11.89 Kansas City Kansas

*Consumer Comment: Never believe you've 'Won' if you have to pay:

*General Comment: You think it's a scam?

I recieved an letter from pch james mallory saying I won 3 million dollars if I send them 11.89 must be enclosed as required by Award Notification commision.I think its an scam.I recieved the letter several months ago.Kansas City,Kansas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCH/Kansas-City-Kansas-66110/PCH-PCH-James-Mallory-sent-me-a-letter-saying-I-won-3-million-dollars-if-I-send-1189-Ka-1058875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCH

Never believe you've 'Won' if you have to pay:

AUTHOR: hip - ()

From the PCH official website:

"[Publishers Clearing House] would NEVER ask for money to claim a prize award. PCH employees would never contact you personally or in advance to notify you of a prize award. Our prize awards are presented just the way you see in our popular TV commercials, ‘live and in person’ by our Prize Patrol, with balloons, champagne and check in hand - - and with no advance" notification!

Read more info on their website:

#2 General Comment

You think it's a scam?

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - ()

Any time anyone wants money for money it is always a scam, if they can con 1 million people they just made 11 million bucks.