Complaint Review: PCH

• Updated: Sun, June 09, 2013

• Reported By: DON — SANTA FE New Mexico
PCH
16 CAMINO BARRANCA Internet USA

PCH Item that I ordered was not available, I was sent an item that I did not order; cost me $6.00 to return  Internet

I ordered an item that apparently was not available; instead I was sent an item that I did not order. I paid $6 to ship the unwanted back, but recieved no compensation back; that item was removed from my account. In addition, I have just been billed for an additional item that i never ordered, but PCH has no way to contact them to review my account with a live person, on the internet, or telephone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCH/internet/PCH-Item-that-I-ordered-was-not-available-I-was-sent-an-item-that-I-did-not-order-cost-1057710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCH