Complaint Review: PCH.COMPANY

• Submitted: Mon, June 27, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 27, 2011

• Reported By: Jenny — allentown Pennsylvania United States of America
PCH.COMPANY

PCH.COMPANY MR.TODD SLOANE I was told my e-mail has won/selected for $1,000,000.00 giveaway to please respond immed. with verification of my info in order to process and collect m winnings! I was told futher details regarding, Internet

BEWARE OF THE PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE $1,000,000.00 LOTTERY GIVEAWAY!!!!!

I am not usually one 2 fall for such scams, but unfortunately, I did this time!!! I received an E-mail saying that I had been selected/won the $1,000,000.00 giveaway!!! I was then told to reply with my info. in order to recieve further detailed instuctions on claiming my winnings from the center! signed off MR.TODD SLOANE / PCH.COMPANY .......

As said earlier, I am not usually 1 to fall for such gimmicks!! but being I do/did enter many PCH contest's and I have seen on TV how they show up at peoples door with checks/money/prizes....I thought well maybe its TRUE!!!! NOT THIS TIME!!! B-E-W-A-R-E!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2011 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCHCOMPANY/internet/PCHCOMPANY-MRTODD-SLOANE-I-was-told-my-e-mail-has-wonselected-for-100000000-giveawa-746140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCH.COMPANY