Complaint Review: PCH.com

• Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: Duane_D — Texarkana Texas United States of America
PCH.com
101 Winners Circle Port Washington, New York United States of America

PCH.com Publishers Clearing House deceptive instant win games Port Washington, New York

*Consumer Comment: Odds of Token Redemption

*General Comment: Get a grip

I have been playing PCH.com Free lotto and play and win, almost every day since November 2011,

with the free lotto I have never won a single dime however between each play you have to watch one of their commercials, The Instant scratch offs have almost had the exact same numbers every day,then the slot play, will never give me the Bonus. The Diamonds at the end to enter into a 2500.00 drawing or instant cash on the wheel? You can have 25 Diamonds and all you are going to get is 10 Drawing entries,

When I report site issues to them all they say is we appologise for any inconvienances then they tell me what I need for the site to work properly on my computer.

Play and win, they say win cash instantly,That has never happened.All I do get is tokens to play for gift cards and I have never even won one of them. I have saved every corospondance PCH has ever sent me so at least I might have something to go after them with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCHcom/Port-Washington-New-York-11053-4016/PCHcom-Publishers-Clearing-House-deceptive-instant-win-games-Port-Washington-New-York-972386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCH.com

Odds of Token Redemption

AUTHOR: Bernt - ()

PCH has never disclosed the odds involved of rdeeming tokens for cash or merchandize.

#2 General Comment

Get a grip

AUTHOR: Cindy - ()

Have you ever looked at the odds of winning any of these games?  Get a grip, odds are hugely against you.