Complaint Review: PCI WEST

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2008

• Reported By:Boulder Colorado
PCI WEST
8535 S 700 W Suite H Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

PCI WEST This company did not pay me as a contractor Sandy Utah

I was hired as an independent contractor to do field inspections for this company. I was to be paid $15 for each inspection. They were desperate for people to do whatever they could when I got hired.

They assigned me 150+ inspections to be completed ASAP. they told me that most of my assigned inspections were already overdue but they assured me I would be paid. I was told not to worry about the due dates.

I spent 20 hours one weekend driving over 300 miles. I completed 15 inspections. I figured I was making about $3 an hour. I called them and said I had completed 15 but there was no way I could complete the remaining inspections. I just couldn't afford to work for $3 an hour.

They said they understood and had me send them all my pictures and inspections and the list of the inspections I had completed.

That was 9 months ago.

After lots of phone calls and emails, I still haven't been paid. The last email I got they threatened to bill me hundreds of dollars for the inspections I didn't complete.

Bottom line: PCI West is a big RIPOFF company.

Chris
Boulder, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCI-WEST/Sandy-Utah-84070/PCI-WEST-This-company-did-not-pay-me-as-a-contractor-Sandy-Utah-300774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCI WEST