Complaint Review: PCOPTIMIZER PRO

• Submitted: Fri, May 16, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, May 16, 2014

• Reported By: Elizabeth Cantarero — Sanford Florida
Internet USA

PCOPTIMIZER PRO I was charged twice on my credit card (suppose to be one charge of $39.96) within two minutes period Internet

Friday May 16th at 8:00 a.m., I downloaded a program from PCOPTIMIZER PRO that supposedly would help clean my computer.  I had to call them because I could not find the License Key and needed help to find it.  A gentleman helped me and I entered the key with his help.  It worked.  The price was $39.96.  As usual, I called the bank shortly after that to confirm the charge.  To my surprise, I was informed that $39.96 had been charged twice within a two minutes period.  I was told to contact the company so that they could call my bank to cancel the second charge.  I have sent several e:mails, called about eight times only for a woman to say: good bye.  I am frustrated and upset because I thought I was dealing with an honest company.  I have told them via e:mail that I will look for the  help of the District Attorney's Office, Chamber of Commerce and the Better Business Bureau.  I have not gotten any response from this OPTIMIZER PRO CO.  I think they like to ripoff people when using a credit card.  My receipt indicates IS ONLY ONE CHARGE but asked my Master Card for two payments.  WHAT A DISGRACE!!!  Any suggestions or HELP to recuperate my $39.96?  I am sorry I could not send attachments.  I am not computer literate, but I will be more than happy to send all the copies I have in my file.  Thanks for any help or suggestions.  I am retired and this amount would buy my food for 3 days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2014 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCOPTIMIZER-PRO/internet/PCOPTIMIZER-PRO-I-was-charged-twice-on-my-credit-card-suppose-to-be-one-charge-of-3996-1147402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCOPTIMIZER PRO