Complaint Review: P.C.Planet Systems

• Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
P.C.Planet Systems
2973 Harbor Blvd. Suite 379 Costa Mesa, California United States of America

P.C.Planet Systems Flashback vintage Never received my order,nor have they refunded my money as pronised. Costa Mesa, California

I ordered a motherboard from these lying crooks on April 11,2012.Was supposed to have been shipped within 8 days..My money was debited immediately frommy account.Well 2 weeks went by and no motherboard.I emailed them and ask about it and was tod there were over 70 people waiting for the same board but would be shipping the following week.Still no product.I emailed again and was told they would cancel my order and refund my money.I was not told i would be given a store credit. Three months later and no money.

Everytime I contacted them they became ruder and ruder.They told the BBB that I had filed a chargeback and was waiting on paperwork from the bank.No such thing because I was hoping they would do the right thing and besides that I used a debit card and it was not possible to give me my money back.I emailed them today and was told I have a store credit in which I was never informed and why would I want to take another chance with these crooks.To avoid something similar happening to you always check company ratings and if all you see are bad reviews and a few good ones that were probably sent by them.STAY AWAY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCPlanet-Systems/Costa-Mesa-California-92626/PCPlanet-Systems-Flashback-vintage-Never-received-my-ordernor-have-they-refunded-my-mon-923162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on P.C.Planet Systems