Complaint Review: PCRUSH.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 09, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 19, 2009

• Reported By:Grosse Pointe Farms Michigan
PCRUSH.com
pcrush.com El Segundo, California U.S.A.

PCRUSH.com Deceptive Selling Practices El Segundo California

*Author of original report: PCRush.com, El Segundo, California Deceptive Selling Practices

I bought a Garmin GPS Navigation unit at a price I couldn't refuse. When I received the unit everything looked new in the box and to be honest it did work well.

Well all was fine until I tried to register it. I was told that it was already registered. I emailed Garmin and told them the problem. They told me that the item I have was refurbished and they would take the old registered number off so I could register it.

The information on pcrushes page said nothing about it being a refurbished unit. I should have known. None the less I am livid about the whole thing. I don't buy used or refurbished stuff.

This company has deceptive selling practices. I would never buy anything from them again. Their return policy sucks also. I want to return this unit but I'm afraid I'll lose the unit and my money. I'm sorry I gave them my credit card number.

I would suggest you do busniess with someone else, not this place.

Eldorado
Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2009 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCRUSHcom/El-Segundo-California-90245/PCRUSHcom-Deceptive-Selling-Practices-El-Segundo-California-409992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCRUSH.com

PCRush.com, El Segundo, California Deceptive Selling Practices

AUTHOR: Eldorado - (U.S.A.)

I felt obligated to write this update. A while back I wrote about the website www.pcrush.com. I purchased a GPS unit that I thought was new but it turns out it was remanufactured. At the time I wasn't getting any response from the company. Much to my delight they stepped right up to the plate and sent me a new unit. The problem seems to be in their response times. The situation was a mixup on their website and they were more than happy to solve the situation for me and correct their problem.

So in my case they have been more than reputable and I will do business with them again. It seems I jumped the gun somewhat in reporting them but it was a lot of money to me and I feared I might lose it. I'm very happy.