Complaint Review: PCS INC or CASH ADVANCE

• Submitted: Wed, January 25, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, January 25, 2012

• Reported By: CollegeKid92 — North Hollywood California United States of America
3 Queens St.NY,NY Internet United States of America

PCS INC or CASH ADVANCE ERIC FOSTER Constant calls to my cell phone threatening to send Police officers to my house to have me arrested about loan of $561 not being paid! Internet

Yesterday at 11:15am I received a call from PCS INC by a man of the name ERIC FOSTER and he perclaim that he was a lawyer for PCS INC and they woud help represent me in my case against CASH ADVANCE USA and he was stated that a law suit was being filed against from this unsecure loan company and the amount was 561 dollars. So he email me some papers and he told me to sign these papers and fax back to me and ifI didn't agree to this settlement he would call the Police and have them issue me a warrant for my arrest! Now im a young college student-athelete and Im not employed. However I was scarred a little because I didn't know what was to happen to me because he kept talking about sending the cops on me and I don't play around with law enforcement because there job is serious and I take there job serious so i did what he said I signed the papers and sent him a photoe ID of my state ID because I didn't know what to do because I didn't know this was a scam and I never did a loan before so I don't what goes on with loans. So then I called my mom and explained herthe situation and I gave her ERIC FOSTER number so she could call and see what was going on and she called me back once talking to him and she told me he was rude and disrespectful and he wouldn't talk to her because he told her im the only he can talk to and he hung-up on her.  They also have been calling my cell phone from a the number 10 and number 15.So if someone could help stop please do because this could get someone hurt seriously!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCS-INC-or-CASH-ADVANCE/internet/PCS-INC-or-CASH-ADVANCE-ERIC-FOSTER-Constant-calls-to-my-cell-phone-threatening-to-send-Po-828298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCS INC or CASH ADVANCE