Complaint Review: PCS INC

PCS INC
  • Phone: 347-338-6018
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

PCS INC PCSINCUSA, A person called my job requesting $350.00 with an india accent, Internet

I was called by a company named (pcs inc  using an email: pcsincusa@gmail.com claiming that they deposited $350.00 in my acct. in Sept 2010. and that I needed to pay them today or they were sending the police to my job and was going to contact my company as well.

I asked for some information they did not want to give any. The guys name was Andy Clark so he said and he had an india accent I could not understand them at all. He just kept coming with the threats of a lawsuit.

Then he faxed over a form for me to sign giving them permission to withdrawl from my acct. Also they already had my checking acct. number so I canceled that. I called the bank ASAP and reported them as fraud because I looked at my statements and the bank did as well and found no deposit for 350.00 in Sept 2010.

The number when you call back is 347-338-6018 and they sound not AMERICAN it is a FRAUD if these people call you with an india accecnt hang up the phone and tell them to see you in court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2011 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCS-INC/internet/PCS-INC-PCSINCUSA-A-person-called-my-job-requesting-35000-with-an-india-accent-Inte-747054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCS INC