Complaint Review: PCS, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, October 16, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: Jaybird — Pageland South Carolina United States of America
PCS, Inc.
New York, New York New York, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 631-935-1046
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

PCS, Inc. This company tried to get money from me for something that I owed New York, New York

I received a call from a Chris Rene stating that I owed monies from a loan that I hadn't finished paying. He had an indian accent and didn't understand half of the questions I asked him. It was like he was reading from a script. That afternoon, they kept calling my cell number over, and over and over; back to back. It's funny how they have "common" names. They need to be stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 04:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCS-Inc/New-York-New-York-/PCS-Inc-This-company-tried-to-get-money-from-me-for-something-that-I-owed-New-York-New-955652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCS, Inc.