Complaint Review: PCS Inc

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: shenita — Leesburg Florida United States of America
PCS Inc

PCS Inc Dwayne Carson harrassed and threatened me all day, Internet

Dwayne call me at work this moring and starting screaming at me about paying a bill that i knew nothing about.  Iasked him to stop call me at me place of work and he told me that he could do whatever he wanted and he was going to get me fire.  He called has called my job all day today.  Dwayne and Kevin would call and just hang up or curse out my co-workers.

When ever I would answer the phone he would ask if I was going to pay the bill and when I would say no, he then said then you will keep getting my calls.  Once my company had the numbers blocked that he was calling from he began to call me from private and unavilable numbers.  I asked them to stop calling me.  He said no, not until I paid them the money.

I told him I was going to report them for harrassment and he began to curse at me and tell me that he can do what he wants until I pay them the money.  He started calling again saying that he was the harrassment department and wanted to know why I was calling him and when was I going to pay them the money.  I asked again that he not call me anymore.  He began to yell and curse at me again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCS-Inc/internet/PCS-Inc-Dwayne-Carson-harrassed-and-threatened-me-all-day-Internet-969764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCS Inc