Complaint Review: PCS Legal Group

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: Kurt — Davis Oklahoma
PCS Legal Group
Bonita Springs, Florida USA

PCS Legal Group LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEYS Trying to bleed a dead horse Bonita Springs Florida

I get this email marked as Spam and I read it ant they say they will tale me to court for 655.00 which after all the fees will be over 5000.00. I am a disabled person living on less than 700.00 amonth and I ask how am I to get that kind of money after paying my bills. I have receved no email before this one which made it smell to me so I looked them up on the internet and found you and my story is the same as 90% of all the cases I read.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 03:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCS-Legal-Group/Bonita-Springs-Florida/PCS-Legal-Group-LEGAL-GROUP-OF-ATTORNEYS-Trying-to-bleed-a-dead-horse-Bonita-Springs-Flor-1079032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCS Legal Group