Complaint Review: PCS legal group

• Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: vickie — Newalla Oklahoma
PCS legal group
Bonita Springs, Florida USA

PCS legal group Threatened jail.Wanted money by MoneyPak. Bonita Springs Florida

Received email that I was to be prosecuted in the next few days for a loan from Advance Cash Services. I have never had dealings with this company. I had to contact them in the next 48 hours to resolve the matter. I could make payment by MoneyPak. That was the red flag that made me question the email. When I Goggled Pcs legal group I found the exact email I received in another complaint report from another individual. These people need to be prosecuted!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 04:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCS-legal-group/Bonita-Springs-Florida/PCS-legal-group-Threatened-jailWanted-money-by-MoneyPak-Bonita-Springs-Florida-1081514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCS legal group