cast

• Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: ninamalina — Houston Texas United States of America
PCScorpinc
Brooklyn, New York United States of America

PCScorpinc pretending to be collections department at CashNetUSA collection companies scams, debt relief hoax Brooklyn, New York

*Consumer Comment: Advice

*Author of original report: Additional info about PCS "Pay Day Loan collectors"

This company's reps introduce themselves as CashNetUSA workers but they are not. They are called PCScorpinc or at least that's what some of their paperwork indicates. They are never able to send a hard copy over ther mail, everything is emailed. Thay called me up about my old debt, which I really did have with CasNet and in broken English stated that there is a lawsuit pending against my SS# and if I don't pay this old debt they will proceed with it. I have been trying to improve my credit and pay off some old debts anyway. I feel like an idiot for not checking them out sooner. The reason I did not find their calls so suspicious was because they really did have all of my information from when I got the Loan with CashNet in 2009. They knew what bank I used back then, my address, my email address. I really thought that they were ash Net USA. We set up payment plan and the money was getting deducted out of my bank account (through my debit card). Within several weeks my bank account was emptied out. I started checking around and got ahold of CashNet USA corporate office. They were very nice and helpful. They explained to me that my debt was sold a long time ago to a company named DMS. I have not had any luck geting ahold of them. I wanted to find out how my information got into the wrong hands. Cash net USA also informed me that my debt was only $288 with them. This bogas company PCS was saying that I owe $600. I also recall some of their representatives calling themselves atterneys, or calling their company Law Office. That is also not true, they are not lawyers, they are not even legitimate collection company. Bunch of criminals with a thick indian accent and fake names. How are you going to tell me your name is Whilliam White or Kevin Smith when you can barely speak English??? Investigation has been opened and I hope they will get prosecuted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCScorpinc/Brooklyn-New-York-/PCScorpinc-pretending-to-be-collections-department-at-CashNetUSA-collection-companies-scam-951835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCScorpinc

Advice

AUTHOR: msmontecarlo - (USA)

1st off all you should of never given these scammers your debit card # that is why your account is emptied. Cancell the card and dispute the transaction. Imform your bank that this was an unauthorized transaction.

2 The next time these idiots call tell them that there has been a very strong curse put on them . Tell them when they die they will come back as a PIG. If they want the curse removed it will cost them over $500 million dollars and the caller has 1 hour to get it . If he is 1 sec late then the curse cannot be removed.

3 I also know these idiot are very sensitive to hexes and they strongly believe in them.

Additional info about PCS "Pay Day Loan collectors"

AUTHOR: ninamalina - (United States of America)

I have also researched the phone #s PCS had used to call me from and was so shoked to find out this additional info! So mad at myself for not researching sooner. Phone # (347) 497-6372 was the contact # of Rey Santiago, given to me to get ahold of this bogus company. 800notes webcite says that PCS and this phone number is a criminal extortion scam operating out of India.

They are making the calls utilizing VOIP and the names of legitimate firms to make it appear the calls are originating from within US. They are harvesting and/or buying consumers' personal identifying info from shady webcites or other sourses, like the ones people fill out applications with. If they get ahold of your info, you MUST protect yourself! Notify Federal Trade Commission, notify credit bureaus to place fraud alerts, notify your bank. Let these criminals know that you are aware that they are attempting to extort money and that you have alerted the authorities!  This scam has been going on for quite some time. Why are they not caught yet???