Complaint Review: PCdirectBiz

• Submitted: Mon, April 24, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, April 25, 2006

• Reported By:Clarksville Tennessee
PCdirectBiz
pcdirectbiz.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

PCdirectBiz ripoff would not refund money as promised Atlanta Georgia

*Author of original report: Refund received

March 6, 2006 I applied for a loan and was approved through this company. On March 9, 2006 I received a brand new laptop as a gift. I called PCdirct on March 10, 2006 and asked arepresentative to cancel the automatic $99 withdrawal out of my account. He said he would do all he could but wasn't sure he could. On March 14, 2006 $99 was taken out of my bank account so I called back and asked for a refund. I was told this would take a maximum of 30 days but it usually doesn't take that long. Actually I was told I would receive my refund probably by the end of March.

On April 5th I called again and was told that I should wait until the 14th, that I would have my refund by then. I called April 21st and the lady I spoke with said that she showed it had already been refunded, she called off my bank, my bank routing number and account number, it was all correct. She said she would find out what the problem was and call me back that day. She never called me back. I called back on April 24th, 2006 and the gentlemen I spoke with said his supervisor would call me back when she got back from lunch...she never called me back so I called back at the end of the day. Get this, the same lady tells me that it was just sent in on April 14th for approval. That makes no sense. I was lied to and have been given the run around and am still waiting for a refund..what a ripoff.

Amy
Clarksville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2006 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCdirectBiz/Atlanta-Georgia-30308/PCdirectBiz-ripoff-would-not-refund-money-as-promised-Atlanta-Georgia-188321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCdirectBiz

Refund received

AUTHOR: Amy - (U.S.A.)

After speaking with Jim Cook of the company, who by the way was quite helpful, I did receive my refund back on 4/25/06. Mr. Cook was quick with his reponses so I am a happy camper with no complaints.

affect