Complaint Review: P.D.C.

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Su — Monrovia California United States of America
654 N. Wellwood Ave Ste. D #345 Lindenhurst, New York United States of America

P.D.C. Payment Data Center Inc. In my instant of Senseless, Mindless , sentiments. I payed off all my Debts, Gave my Senior Mother a large sum of cash, to replace wwhat she has recently been scammed out of. Set up a trust account bo Lindenhurst, New York

I am reporting a scam , through the Mail.  Stating I have definately won a large sum of cash.  Showing a fake copy of the non existant check that they will allegedly send me after immediately signing a rather official I.R.S. Form and paying to them $ 27.50.  Upon entering the name of the company into the Google search engine, I discovered page upon page of scam reports against them.  To me these people are Terrorists.  Luring innocent and vulnerable people into giving them their hard earned moneies.  With a promise of a financial windfall.  Never recieving what is promised or being held accountable, for the depression and hopelessness that this empty promise has now brought. So many sweepstakes scams, so few are reputable.  Isn't there something that can be done?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PDC/Lindenhurst-New-York-11757-1672/PDC-Payment-Data-Center-Inc-In-my-instant-of-Senseless-Mindless-sentiments-I-payed-987339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on P.D.C.