pressed

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: Debra — Grand Rapids Michigan
PDI loans
, Select State/Province USA

PDI loans Erik foster Ripoff!!!! Promised me a loan, I sent money on prepay card then they took it! Telling me I need to send more in order to get loan. Sent a total of $353.00, never got loan, saying I owe fed taxes!! I'm disable I don't owe taxes!! Ny

Never got loan as promised!! After sending money as requested. Promised ill get my refund back in 45 days, that was a lie. Now he says he'll send me my money by fri, western union. Not fair!! I'm a disable vet trying to fix my house before winter, now I can't .i just want my money back!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PDI-loans/Select-StateProvince/PDI-loans-Erik-foster-Ripoff-Promised-me-a-loan-I-sent-money-on-prepay-card-then-the-1100585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PDI loans