Complaint Review: PDLC Support On line Services

• Submitted: Fri, May 14, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 14, 2010

• Reported By: Vernon — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
PDLC Support On line Services

PDLC Support On line Services This Company was charging me 17.97 a month that I didnt authorise, I called to cancel, It came out agaig this month!! Internet

This Company Charged my Account 17.97, For four Months straight, win i called to cancele they told me it was canceled, they even gave me a cancelation number this month they Charged my Account this month causing overdraft fees of 36.00 Dollars!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2010 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PDLC-Support-On-line-Services/internet/PDLC-Support-On-line-Services-This-Company-was-charging-me-1797-a-month-that-I-didnt-aut-603257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PDLC Support On line Services