stuck

• Submitted: Thu, April 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: salgoodin — Grand Rapids Michigan
PDMobility

PDMobility They ripped off a senior citizen on Social Security. I keep getting charges for NSF fees because my account is now in arrears, Internet

PD Mobility has been putting charges on my bank account for a loan I did not receive.  My account has be frozen so they are no longer getting any money, but, I am getting overdraft fees on my account.  My bank is going to work with me to get my account overdraft paid.  In the meantime, I am a senior citizen, on Social Security, and I cannot afford this fraudulent mess.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PDMobility/internet/PDMobility-They-ripped-off-a-senior-citizen-on-Social-Security-I-keep-getting-charges-f-1042457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PDMobility