Complaint Review: PDQ freescore

• Updated: Mon, September 30, 2013

• Reported By: Ernest — wendell North Carolina
PDQ freescore
, Florida USA

PDQ freescore GLD scores,PDM scores,TNS scores,RPC scores, PDQ IDprotect My walmart money card was charged for 29.95 monthly and 4.95 weekly 5 months Boca Raton, Fla Florida

I don`t know how this rip off co. got my credit card info.  I have used this card to buy some things from the internet.  I didn`t check my bank card for five months, when I did I had all these unauthirized charges and no money on the card.  I filed a complaint with the walmart card company.  They sent me a form to file a dispute, in the same letter was a letter denying my claim.  I called the credit card company and told them that they had denied my claim before I filed it.  After I filed the claim I got a letter with the same form denying my claim again.  Same form letter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PDQ-freescore/Florida-33431/PDQ-freescore-GLD-scoresPDM-scoresTNS-scoresRPC-scores-PDQ-IDprotect-My-walmart-money-1088258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PDQ freescore