Complaint Review: PE LABS, INC OBESITY RESEARCH DIVISION

• Updated: Wed, May 23, 2012

• Reported By: Obestrim is a ripoff — Internet United States of America
PE LABS, INC OBESITY RESEARCH DIVISION
6409 S. WESTERN AVE, OKC, OK 73139 Internet United States of America

PE LABS, INC OBESITY RESEARCH DIVISION OBESTRIM DOES NOT LIVE UP TO IT'S 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: No Your Company Does Not Live Up to it's money back

*UPDATE Employee: We honor our 60 Day money back guarantee

Does not live up to it's 60 day money back Guarantee
Return/Refund Policy:
Oklahoma orders are subject to applicable sales tax. Shipping and processing fees are non-refundable.

Please note that we cannot process packages marked "Return to Sender". Returned packages require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to ensure accurate processing. RMA numbers can be obtained by calling Obestrim Toll Free Customer Care at (855) 343-6802.

Customer Care
If you have any questions, please call us toll-free at: (855) 343-6802. Customer Care is open from 8:00am to 5:00pm CST Monday through Friday.

Additionally, you can always manage your account online 24 hours a day at www.obestrim.com/myaccount. Once logged into your account, you can track orders, customize shipments, cancel orders and get help online. Its a worry-free way to have total control over every aspect of your account, on your schedule.

PE LABS / Obestrim Customer Care
6409 S. Western Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73139
Toll Free (855) 343-6802

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PE-LABS-INC-OBESITY-RESEARCH-DIVISION/internet/PE-LABS-INC-OBESITY-RESEARCH-DIVISION-OBESTRIM-DOES-NOT-LIVE-UP-TO-ITS-60-DAY-MONEY-BACK-846185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PE LABS, INC OBESITY RESEARCH DIVISION

No Your Company Does Not Live Up to it's money back

AUTHOR: Obestrim is a ripoff - (United States of America)

i called serveral times and i kept getting a diffrent person and all they could do was tell me to try the product for a little longer and call back, i did called the following week was told that they can send me a sample of an other product i told them no i want my money back, them told money that i can only return one package and that i will be charged a restock fee and that all i will get is $ 10.00 dollar when i paid 104.95. I spoke with brandi which was not professional at all also spoke to Shante or something like that she was the one that took my order and after my orginal order was never shipped she even told me about the 60 money back, when i spoke to her again she said it will not be a problem than transfered me back to brandi and she when on and just wanted to keep my money then had the balls to keep calling my house for serval days until i had to file a complaint with my phone company and had to change my number.

We honor our 60 Day money back guarantee

AUTHOR: Obestrim - (United States of America)

It clearly states in our terms and conditions how to send the product back. We also offer toll free phone support before sending product back.

We are available on facebook.com/obestrim for customer support from 8am to 5pm central standard time and a backend portal to retrieve an RMA number without having to speak with anyone.

We go above and beyond to make sure our customers have a pleasant experience before and after the sale. We offer a 60 Day money back guarantee to any customer that is unpleased with the product as followed in our terms of use.

We take pride in making sure things like this DO NOT happen and are very skeptical about the person (or business) that filed the complaint. We make sure every person that orders is treated fairly and go above and beyond to make sure they are happy.

Please logon to facebook.com/obestrim and see for yourself what 32,000 plus customers are saying. REAL Customers not fake businesses making fake rip off reports.