Complaint Review: PE LABS

• Submitted: Sat, January 13, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, January 13, 2007

• Reported By:cocoa Florida
PE LABS
1025 Sw 59th St. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

PE LABS charged my credit card for $150 and enrolled me in a program without my consent Ripoff Oklahoma City Oklahoma

i signed up for afree sample pay only $4.95 s&h to qualify for an insentive program.

first i noticed i was charged twice for the s&h,and tried to resolve it thru e-mails unsuccessfully.
next,i was charged $149.50 without my knowledge or consent.

now,when they e-mailed me a whole list of terms and what they would do to me if i somehow managed to screw them out of "their"disserved money was given to me.
after checking some scam websites it finally sunk in that i had been swcammed.

i get $750 a month dissability from the soc.sec.i certainly would not knowingly pay that kind of money.
i am greatful it happened shortly after the beginning of the month so that there was enough money in my account to cover it.

William
cocoa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2007 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PE-LABS/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109-4909/PE-LABS-charged-my-credit-card-for-150-and-enrolled-me-in-a-program-without-my-consent-Ri-230347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PE LABS