Complaint Review: PE Lab, Pure Energy Labs, Pure Energy Prod.

• Submitted: Mon, September 18, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, September 18, 2006

• Reported By:Huntersville North Carolina
PE Lab, Pure Energy Labs, Pure Energy Prod.
1025 SW 59th St Oklahoma, Oklahoma U.S.A.

PE Lab, Pure Energy Labs, Pure Energy Prod. ripoff...charged me $149.95 for pills I didn't want...no way to call them & they don't answer e-mails Oklahoma Oklahoma

I was going to try stuffing envolopes for extra money. They said they would waive the $20 fee if I went to tinyurl.com/6frtk and click on a banner. I clicked on #2 for 15 free days of phentrazine for s&h of $4.95.
I had to sign for them at the post office, on 09/11/06.

Four days later I found a charge for $149.95 from PE Labs on my checking accout on 09/14/06. I didn't even get the free 15 days before the auto shipment.
I called the only number I could find. They said they was getting ready to ship out the auto shipment that day. I told them I wanted to cancel it, I didn't want it. They said I had to summit a ticket by e-mail. They were just for orders.

I have summited many e-mails, to every address I could find. I only received one auto reply saying they got my e-mail.
They are never online, and a lot of their contact links just take you back to the top of their page or won't load.

I have not opened the first bottle of pills, that is suppose to be free. I have not yet recieve the auto shipment yet. I'm not going to sign for them, I will have them returned.
Also I never did get the fee waived for clicking on the link.
It is all a scam/ripoff

Tammy
Huntersville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2006 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PE-Lab-Pure-Energy-Labs-Pure-Energy-Prod/Oklahoma-Oklahoma-73109/PE-Lab-Pure-Energy-Labs-Pure-Energy-Prod-ripoffcharged-me-14995-for-pills-I-didnt-211564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PE Lab, Pure Energy Labs, Pure Energy Prod.