Complaint Review: PE Labs AKA Usaveonpills.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 31, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 31, 2008

• Reported By:Sorrento Florida
PE Labs AKA Usaveonpills.com
1620 SW 89th Street Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

PE Labs AKA Usaveonpills.com Advertised Phentrazine for weight loss - nothing more than heavy doses of caffeine Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I purchased weight loss pills from this company. I paid $89 for these pills that are nothing more than heavy doses of caffeine. The pills come in a small bag with no return address, no invoice nothing. Could not remember where I ordered them from. I took them for a couple of days and they made my heart beat really strange, it scared me. I stopped taking them. The next month another package came. I did not order them. They claimed I asked for automatic shipping each month. I contacted my credit card company and they filed a dispute. Because I did not understand what they wanted from me the credit card company told me it was too late to do anything about the dispute. $89 was bad enough the first time but to get hit again made me pretty mad. I tried calling their number but it refers you to the website. You go round and round on the site and never get help. The second package was never even opened and they would not take them back because I disputed the charge. $178 for junk!

Wanda
Sorrento, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2008 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PE-Labs-AKA-Usaveonpillscom/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73159/PE-Labs-AKA-Usaveonpillscom-Advertised-Phentrazine-for-weight-loss-nothing-more-than-he-322587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PE Labs AKA Usaveonpills.com