Complaint Review: PE Labs III

• Submitted: Sun, May 06, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, May 06, 2007

• Reported By:Janesville Wisconsin
PE Labs III
1025 SW 59thST Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

PE Labs III dishonest business, complete ripoff, fraudulent billing I have not received my money back I have gone to the BBB -no help Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I watched an infamercial regarding this diet pill. For only 4.95 for shipping, the company would send me a sample of this product. That was 12/27/06 and was billed under pure energy services. My prescription came on 1/15/07-the same date that my husband noticed that a charge for $149.95 had been billed to our credit card. I immediately called the credit union and spoke with the credit advisor. Next I dialed the number I fould underneath the charge-PE labs 8666116888.

Many times when I called no body answered. Other times
when I called I would call for the supervisor (Shante, Randi Reggi Brown). When I first called the PE lab after discovering the extra money on Visa--I spoke to a Jeane or Jean who stated that my order was cancelled and I would be refunded my 149.95. I waited and waited until the credit union and credit card started to put the heat on my husband and I.

4/18/07-after numerous calls, I was advised by Reggi Brown (another supervisor) that because I ordered my product on line that I would have to another customer assistant that would only answer by questions within 2-4 hours. They we also supposed to be a person on line 24/7. No one ever was online. Many tickets later I am back where I started.

Back to the medication, Phentrazine 37.5 15 tablets. I never took any of this medication. My bottle is untouched. I never received the bigger bottles of this medication.

I have tried BBB of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma-showed that this business is fraudulent. I will keep writing and talking until I get my money back as well as all of the other.

I hope that I covered enough.

Julie
Janesville, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2007 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PE-Labs-III/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/PE-Labs-III-dishonest-business-complete-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-I-have-not-received-my-247148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PE Labs III