Complaint Review: PE Labs, Pure Energy Labs, Physical Enhancement Labs, U Save On Pills

• Submitted: Wed, January 10, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, February 16, 2007

• Reported By:Port Townsend Washington
PE Labs, Pure Energy Labs, Physical Enhancement Labs, U Save On Pills
1025 SW 59th Street Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

PE Labs, Pure Energy Labs, Physical Enhancement Labs, U Save On Pills, ripoff Oklahoma City Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: Good For You

On 11-06 we got a post card in the mail to try a new sample of a diet pill. Only 4.95 for shipping & handeling with a phone #. We called & asked if there would be any other later charges as there usually are. They siad NO EXTRA CHARGES ONLY THE 4.95. I said how refreshing I thought that was, an honest offer to try before you buy the product. Good deal right? No!!!!

Three weeks later they sent not one but two autoships each for 149.95. WE sent them back, overnight mail on the spot. One week later they came back. We sent them back FedEx this time & I started searching for the company on the web.

After an extensive search I found the Ripoff Report on them. I've filed a complaint with the better business bureau, the Federal Trade Commission, the govenor of Oklahoma, the District Attorney,my credit card company & thats just today.

I think we should flood these places with complaints. My mother always told me to stand up when I really believe in something, & I believe I'm getting really tired of being RIPPED OFF!!!! How about you?

Dawn
Port Townsend, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2007 11:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PE-Labs-Pure-Energy-Labs-Physical-Enhancement-Labs-U-Save-On-Pills/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73119/PE-Labs-Pure-Energy-Labs-Physical-Enhancement-Labs-U-Save-On-Pills-ripoff-Oklahoma-Cit-229880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PE Labs, Pure Energy Labs, Physical Enhancement Labs, U Save On Pills

Good For You

AUTHOR: Theresa - (U.S.A.)

I'm glad to see what you are doing about these theives. I am doing the same, as I hope other victims are likewise taking action.