Complaint Review: PE Labs

• Submitted: Sat, January 20, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, January 20, 2007

• Reported By:Madison Tennessee
PE Labs
1025 SW 59th St Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

PE Labs misleading, deceptive, fraudulant business practices Ripoff Oklahoma City Oklahoma

As many others have done, I ordered a trial of a pharmaceutical that was 4.95. Had to sign for it at the post office.

3 weeks or so later, checked my internet bank site and saw they had entered a charge of 149.95.I left them 3 messages and have not spoken to a human yet.
I emailed them and my bank..received curt message from someone named Bryan at PE Labs stating that I agreed to another shipment when I agreed to their terms and conditions. And......never even received another shipment.

I will be filing a report with the fraud division of my banking institution who by the way have been very nice and helpful

Marilyn
Madison, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2007 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PE-Labs/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109-4902/PE-Labs-misleading-deceptive-fraudulant-business-practices-Ripoff-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-231603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PE Labs