Complaint Review: PE Labs

• Submitted: Tue, January 02, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 02, 2007

• Reported By:Gainsville Virginia
PE Labs
1025 SW 59th St., Oklahoma City,, Oklahoma U.S.A.

PE Labs rude,ripoff,scam Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I too like many others placed an order for a 15 day free trial of their diet pills. And like many missed the part of the large agrrement where it said they would continue to bill me. I received a charge on my account for 149.95 a few weeks later. While out of town for the holidays, my husband refused delivery of the package not knowing what it was. It has been over a week since this.

I have called their 888 number and I can't get a human on the phone and nobody has returned my calls. I did go onto the website usaveonpills.com and opened a ticket but just gotr a copy of the terms emailed back to me and no answers as to weather they will at least send the product back.

So, I have lost 149.95 dollars and no product and I have never spoken to a customer rep accept to order more. They wont talk to you if you have a complaint. I called and pretended to want more product and once they began talking to me I brought up wanting my product to at least be sent back and they basicaly hung up after saying they couldn't help me.

If they are not doing anything wrong and want returm customers..... WHY DO THEY HIDE???

Gainsville, Virginia

If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here.

Remember Don't let them get away with it!Make sure theymake the Rip-off Report.. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action.

And good luck Let us know how you do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2007 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PE-Labs/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109-4909/PE-Labs-ruderipoffscam-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-228292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PE Labs