Complaint Review: PEACH DIRECT

• Submitted: Mon, December 11, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, April 29, 2007

• Reported By:WHITTIER California
PEACH DIRECT
11766 WILSHIRE BLVD, 8TH FLOOR LOS ANGELES, California U.S.A.

PEACH DIRECT I WAS TOLD TO WAIT, AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT ripoff LOS ANGELES California

*UPDATE Employee: Peach Direct Customer Care

*Consumer Suggestion: Don't wait !!!

I was approved through peach direct. i made an order in the first week of november. i was told to wait 21 business days. its almost christmas. i have i emailed them over twelve times. no one has phoned me back. i have spoken to several reps, and ive been told its on its way. that got me excited. i waited and waited and waited. i haven't received a phone call or anything. where's my order? I even spoke to a supervisor stating that SHE would fax the manufacturer towards my item. i will call them back again, and im still waiting.

Raymond
WHITTIER, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2006 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PEACH-DIRECT/LOS-ANGELES-California-90025/PEACH-DIRECT-I-WAS-TOLD-TO-WAIT-AND-WAIT-AND-WAIT-AND-WAIT-AND-WAIT-ripoff-LOS-ANGELES-Ca-224774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PEACH DIRECT

Peach Direct Customer Care

AUTHOR: Peach - (U.S.A.)

Peach Direct values each and every one of its customers. We're dedicated to providing excellent customer service and would like to reach out to those who may have experienced difficulties. To demonstrate how much we value our customers, we would welcome the opportunity to show our appreciation. Please contact us at dkim@peachdirect.com so we may compensate you for your troubles and discuss your experience.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Don't wait !!!

AUTHOR: Bill - (U.S.A.)

If you quailfied for credit through GE Money Bank (The PD "platinum" card) you'll most likely qualify for a dell account .. I did. cancel your order with Peach and go build your dell!

They'll try to offer you $50 in credit, don't fall for it!! cancel your order, then call back the following day and make sure it's canceled. go to thier website http://www.peachdirect.com/ and check your order status. once it says canceled, print it out and keep it on file, 1 copy for you and one to send the credit card company when they try to bill you.

If they ship your computer after you cancel your order, refuse delivery. Check with GE Money Mank, I am sure they have already charged your new credit card the purchase price of your computer.

As soon as you get your GE Money Bank bill for this computer (Which you'll most likely never see). dispute the charge citing that the order was canceled as the reason for the dispute.

Then file a complaint with the BBB. Thier office in California has a perfect record with the BBB. That's where I made my mistake in dealing with them, I thought they were not the same company as the one in NJ. But they're both crooks!!

I ordered my computer Sunday night and it was shipped Wednesday, with delivery expected Thursday and Dell did not charge me for shipping like Peach Direct was going to.

Stay on top of them and protect your credit. They don't care who they hurt.