Complaint Review: PELabsII

• Submitted: Sun, August 19, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, August 19, 2007

• Reported By:brick New Jersey
PELabsII
1025 Sw 59th Street Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

PELabsII - usaveonpills.com ripoff!!! they took my $ Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I ordered a trial size diet pills for $4.95. I got charged not only $4.95 but also $149.95 for 2 other bottles I didn't order. My credit card company looked into it but said that pelabs sent them their reasons. I had to reluctantly pay this . I then received a letter from a collection agency saying that I owed another $50.00 for a cancellation fee!!!

This ripoff company now has $204.90 of my money for nothing but caffeine pills that I can not take and did not order.

Bonnie l.
brick, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2007 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PELabsII/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/PELabsII-usaveonpillscom-ripoff-they-took-my-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-268661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PELabsII