Complaint Review: PENN WARRANTY

• Submitted: Tue, January 25, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, June 11, 2009

• Reported By:PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania
PENN WARRANTY
1081 Hanover Street Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

PENN WARRANTY SECURED CAPITAL MANAGEMENT USED CAR WARRANTY RIP-OFF LIARS, PAPER CHASE, NO CHAIN OF COMMAND, LEAVE YOU OUT TO DRY Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Outcome?

Anyone that has had negative dealings with Penn Warranty, please feel free to contact me. I am considering getting an attorney to represent over a dozen people that have had bad dealings over the $1000.00 mark this year.

My vehicle is now at its third transmission repair shop and I am still getting the run around. 3 industry experts have told me that my transmission needs replaced and Penn Warranty (Betty my rep) simply wants to approve a seal and have the shop put it back together. The shop says it needs clutches, and a drum, and a rebuild, just replacing the seal would have the same problem and not work as it was brought in?

I feel this is crazy, and have gotten hold of many other dissatisfied customers (thru internet, web-sites, and a very helpful BBB employee that sent me extensive information over the last two weeks. A special lemon law firm specializing in warranty misrepresentation is very interested in my particular case because of how well it has been documented since I left the first garage almost a month ago.

My claim has been approved for a seal and not the new transmission as three experts have said it needs, so I am waiting to see what happens this week, but I am sure we will be seeing this matter in court as their track record is not very satisfactory, and from some rumors I have heard, senior management has have legal problems recently. ANY INFORMATION CAN BE SENT TO OR FEEL FREE TO CONTACT

Don
PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2005 10:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PENN-WARRANTY/Wilkes-Barre-Pennsylvania-18706/PENN-WARRANTY-SECURED-CAPITAL-MANAGEMENT-USED-CAR-WARRANTY-RIP-OFF-LIARS-PAPER-CHASE-NO-128906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PENN WARRANTY

Outcome?

AUTHOR: Cino24 - (U.S.A.)

What was the outcome of your case?