Complaint Review: PENTAGROUP FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Mon, February 27, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, February 27, 2006

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
PENTAGROUP FINANCIAL
5959 CORPORATE DR,SUITE1400 HOUSTON, Texas U.S.A.

PENTAGROUP FINANCIAL ripoff FRAUDULENT BILLING HOUSTON Texas

I recieved a letter from Pentagroup Financial,LLC on Feb.24,2006 stating that I have an outstanding debt of $3404.71. I then checked my credit report and found they had filed a collection report against me on behalf of Spiegel. I never applied or owned a Spiegel acct. I Called Spiegel about the acct. and the representative told me that the account # was not valid and that I dont have any records from them so, I called Pentagroup and spoke to Alexandra and she told me that if i pay half of the debt she would clear up my records. I told her that I would never pay for the debt that i did not owe and I told her that I would get a Lawyer.

If anyone get a letter from Pentagroup Financial,LLC make sure to contact the Creditor first and find out whats going on.
Good luck!!!

Leonila
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2006 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PENTAGROUP-FINANCIAL/HOUSTON-Texas-77036/PENTAGROUP-FINANCIAL-ripoff-FRAUDULENT-BILLING-HOUSTON-Texas-178399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PENTAGROUP FINANCIAL