Complaint Review: PEOPLES CREDIT FIRST ,MR.ROBERT STEVENS APPROVAL DEPT.

• Submitted: Thu, August 08, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, August 08, 2002

• Reported By:CATOOSA OK
PEOPLES CREDIT FIRST ,MR.ROBERT STEVENS APPROVAL DEPT.
P.O.BOX#320366 TAMPA, Florida U.S.A.

PEOPLES CREDIT FIRSTPEOPLES CREDIT FIRST, MR.ROBERT STEVENS APPROVAL DEPT. ripoff dirty ripoff liars need to be caught and prosecuted. Thank God I checked it out first. I didn't get scammed. TAMPA Florida

Thank God I didn't get ripped off. I decided I was going to check it out to see if it was a legal credit card company because my husband was ripped off once before the same way. It just looked phony to me. I'm just thankful they didn't get me. I hope these people are caught before they get to too many people.They have to be sick minded people may God help them.

SHARRON
CATOOSA, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2002 04:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PEOPLES-CREDIT-FIRST-MRROBERT-STEVENS-APPROVAL-DEPT/TAMPA-Florida-33679/PEOPLES-CREDIT-FIRSTPEOPLES-CREDIT-FIRST-MRROBERT-STEVENS-APPROVAL-DEPT-ripoff-dirty-ri-26382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PEOPLES CREDIT FIRST ,MR.ROBERT STEVENS APPROVAL DEPT.