Complaint Review: PEOPLES CREDIT FIRST PLATINUM

• Submitted: Tue, January 07, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, January 24, 2003

• Reported By:WILMERDING Pennsylvania
PEOPLES CREDIT FIRST PLATINUM
WEST CYPRESS TAMPA, Florida U.S.A.

PEOPLES CREDIT FIRST PLATINUM dirty SOB's DENIED RECEIVING MY RETURNED CATALOG & REQUESTED ME TO SEND MY RECEIPT FROM POST OFFICE FOR PROOF THAT I'M NOT THE "ripoff" dirty SOB's TAMPA Florida

*Consumer Comment: Here is how to fight back.

I received a letter saying to send $49.00,and receive $5,000 platinum credit card.

After waiting 4 to 6 weeks ,I come to find out it's a platinum catalog card only good for orders from them.

So I went to return it,and like before I waited for my return check and got nothing.

And like everyone else,I called and called and called(IT'S LONG DISTANCE),It was getting on my nerves ,no 800 number, no available reps. or machine for a comments, nothing.

One last try and it happened ,a rep. got on, the nice lady, I gave account info(proved I was a member)then she said it.

They didn't get it back yet, after 3 months,then wanted me to send my reciept from the post office "YEA RIGHT TRY AGAIN" o they can tell me it didn't get their either.

now what,I file a rip-off report thats it?

"I'M GONNA GET MY MONEY FROM THEM BEIACHESSS"

BOB
WILMERDING, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2003 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PEOPLES-CREDIT-FIRST-PLATINUM/TAMPA-Florida/PEOPLES-CREDIT-FIRST-PLATINUM-dirty-SOBs-DENIED-RECEIVING-MY-RETURNED-CATALOG-REQUESTED-40480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PEOPLES CREDIT FIRST PLATINUM

Here is how to fight back.

AUTHOR: michele - (U.S.A.)

I also was ripped off by People's Credit First also known as Consumer's First. The same thing happened to me that happened to you. I not only told my story on Rip Off Report but I have been sending letters to the Better Business Bureau in Clearwater Florida, The Attorney General's Office and last but not least the Post Office because People's Credit First/Consumers First is comitting fraud through the mail.

Alot of people will give up because they don't want to take the time to fight for themselves. But you have to. The more people that contact the attorney's general office in florida the better chance we have of getting justice.

For anyone that reads this please so what I did, and don't give up when you feel like it isen't getting anywhere b/c it will take some time. People's Credit First wrote back the Better Business Bureau in regards to my letter atleast 5 times already and had no remorse about saying my return time is up and I didn't follow the return instructions as I was told. But I wont give up b/c sooner or later things will turn out the way I want them to, and hopefully it will for everyone else to.