Complaint Review: PEOPLES CREDIT FIRST

• Submitted: Tue, April 20, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, April 20, 2004

• Reported By:FORT OGLETHORPE Georgia
PEOPLES CREDIT FIRST
www.cpcard.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

PEOPLES CREDIT FIRST RIPOFF Tampa Florida

I got a letter from Peoples Credit First saying that I will receive a Platinum Credit Card with a limit of $5000.00. I received my card and a book with it that just had prices and description of what everything is.

The paper said to send $45.00 and I can get the credit card. And send in another $49.00 for rush delivery and I would get it within 3-5 days. I talked with someone before I got my card and they told me if I didn't want it that they would return all my fees back to me. I tried to call after I got the card and let them know that I didn't want it. I couldn't get in touch with anyone it was only a message.

This has been over 4 years ago. I did a search on this business and I found out about the scam. I do want my money back and I don't care how long it has been, I never used this card to buy anything. So I wasted $99.00 on nothing. If anyone can help me please do. Thank you.

THANKS SO MUCH.

Robin
FORT OGLETHORPE, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2004 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PEOPLES-CREDIT-FIRST/Tampa-Florida/PEOPLES-CREDIT-FIRST-RIPOFF-Tampa-Florida-88388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PEOPLES CREDIT FIRST