Complaint Review: PEOPLESMART.COM

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: GARY — STERLING Alaska United States of America
PEOPLESMART.COM

PEOPLESMART.COM I DONE A BACK GROUND CHECK ON MY SELF JUST TO SEE WHAT IS ON IT. AND THEY CHARGED ME $29.95, and just keep charging me monthly. I have tried to cancel it and finally, hopefully have my credit card com Internet

This Company is a total Rip Off 1 They continue to charge my credit card $29.95 months after I cancelled the service. When I called they hung up on me twice. You can go on line yourself and get more then they offer for the $29.95.
Totally a BIG Rip Off.

Gary - Sterling, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PEOPLESMARTCOM/internet/PEOPLESMARTCOM-I-DONE-A-BACK-GROUND-CHECK-ON-MY-SELF-JUST-TO-SEE-WHAT-IS-ON-IT-AND-THEY-963333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PEOPLESMART.COM