Complaint Review: PEP BOYS AUTO PARTS

• Updated: Sat, April 09, 2011

• Reported By: Sara — Baton Rouge Louisiana USA
PEP BOYS AUTO PARTS
Florence Mall KY area FLORENCE, Kentucky United States of America

PEP BOYS AUTO PARTS CHARGED me 15.00 for a product i PICKED up and LOOKED AT!! FLORENCE, Kentucky

OMG!!!

I cant believe I am having to write this complaint.

I am a single Mom and get no child support, struggling to make ends meet, one thing after another happens.
I go in here in good faith. Ask questions, Friendly as usual, cant even get waited on for getting tossed from one dang compartment to another!!!!

i FINALLY ASKED my questions , very friendly and picked up a few dollar items for my son for Easter
Imagine my surprize when i check my account later on ( I DO IT DAILY ) good thing!!

and they had CHARGED ME for an ITEM I HAD PICKED UP AND LOOKED AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APPARENTLY they thought i "STOLE" it, so they took it upon their sweet little selves to CHARGE ME FOR IT and just attached it to my CREDIT CARD!!!!!!!!!

Well, i immediatly called my bank and let them know to remove the charges but I cant believe the GALL  of these jerks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2011 02:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PEP-BOYS-AUTO-PARTS/FLORENCE-Kentucky-41005/PEP-BOYS-AUTO-PARTS-CHARGED-me-1500-for-a-product-i-PICKED-up-and-LOOKED-AT-FLORENCE-715697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PEP BOYS AUTO PARTS