Complaint Review: PEPBOYS AUTO

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2008

• Reported By:Morganfield Kentucky
PEPBOYS AUTO
STORE #0233 101 METRO AVE, EVANSVILLE, Indiana U.S.A.

PEPBOYS AUTO Paid to replaced 4 vogue tires (250each);told them i wanted keep the orginal tires;they would not back orginal EVANSVILLE Indiana

Went to Pepboys to have 4 vogue tires replace (250per tire). I specifically told Pepboys that I wanted to keep my old tires. The tires where still in good condition. When receving my car they had replaced the tires as requested but said they they could not find the 250 per tire Vogue tires that had been taken off the car. The tires had a gold ring around the white wall. They told me that they could not find my tires.

We made several attempts to discuss the issue with pepboys management. They were not responsive. So we contacted the Better Business Bureau.
When contacting them thru Better Business Bureau. They agreed to reimburse me for the tires (850.00) or to replace the set with the same set of tires (Vogue). They requested that i bring them proof of purchase of the tires. I have presented them with proof of purchase of the tires which they requested (I have copy of messages and letters). Pepboys have not responded with reimbursent or tires. Pepboys now have not been responding to me or the Better Business Bureau.

They acted as if I had stolen something from them and they have stolen form me. One employee verbalized that this was not the first time that this situation has occured.

F jones
Morganfield, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PEPBOYS-AUTO/EVANSVILLE-Indiana-47715/PEPBOYS-AUTO-Paid-to-replaced-4-vogue-tires-250eachtold-them-i-wanted-keep-the-orginal-350973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PEPBOYS AUTO