Complaint Review: PEPBOYS

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Rochester New York
PEPBOYS
711 Ridge Rochester , New York USA

PEPBOYS. MARG of store KENNY F*ck me in the A** 11Days For Inspection Rochester New York

I took my truck in for a routine inspection and no lights were on, It passed inspection, but when they went to put the New York state inspection sticker on the truck, it could not be done because ean employee had stolen the sticker. Therefore they drove it to another location, but the check engine light came on in the process as one of their employees (Kenny the store manager) was driving it.( He was beating in my truck when driving it)

I have called corporate headquarters 16 times with no call backs, and this was after they said they would call me within 24 hours(they didn't). I have since lost 5 days of work because my truck is STILL at their shop. (And 4 vacation days) I'm still waiting to hear from cooperate 11 days and counting. Do not go to pep boys for anything. You will be out a vehicle and possibly work as well. F*ck you pepboys  I'm going to my lawyer right now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PEPBOYS/Rochester-New-York-14621/PEPBOYS-MARG-of-store-KENNY-Fck-me-in-the-A-11Days-For-Inspection-Rochester-New-York-1081296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PEPBOYS