Complaint Review: PERIODICALS

• Updated: Fri, November 27, 2009

• Reported By: Marc — Glen Ridge New Jersey United States of America
PERIODICALS
1130 Hwy 93 S Lolo, Montana United States of America

PERIODICALS - US Magazine Service scam exploitation of the elderly Lolo, Montana

I made it very clear to these scam artists that I did not want their periodicals. They had conned my credit card number out of me. They take advantage of elderly people. I told them that I did not want their magazines. They went ahead and have been taking money from my card. I intend to go after them in every way possible. Their behavior throughout--I just got off the phone with them, after changing my card number--has been disgraceful. They sent me all these sports magazines and the only sport I have ever been interested in is Thai kickboxing. It is a good thing for them that they are in Montana and I am in New Jersey.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2009 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PERIODICALS/Lolo-Montana-/PERIODICALS-US-Magazine-Service-scam-exploitation-of-the-elderly-Lolo-Montana-529401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PERIODICALS