Complaint Review: PERKS CARD Network

• Reported By: AmericanWay — Houston Texas United States of America
PERKS CARD Network
2561 Territorial Road Internet United States of America

PERKS CARD Network They don't perform and lack integrity, Internet

Perks Card Network offered a trial program to bring leads from an advertising  service they had with a major local hospital chain in Houston. The agreement was to see if the service worked in the first month. If it delivered then I would continue the Life Coaching lead generation. No referrals came so in less than 30 days I cancelled the service. They billed me anyway for $49.50. They stated they would refund. However they did not back it up. I called with my complaint and they stated they would cease further charges. This was not acceptable but at least offered an end to their stealing, I thought in December, 2012. They did not charge in December so I thought it was done.

In January2013, they told PayPal that they had an agreement with me for 4 months to bill my account. On Jan. 15, they dinged my account for another $49.50. I called PayPal that I did not OK this. They will get funds, I think. All my interactions with Perks Card were false and I encourage others to beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PERKS-CARD-Network/internet/PERKS-CARD-Network-They-dont-perform-and-lack-integrity-Internet-999127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PERKS CARD Network